For The People
Through the powerful medium of Network Marketing and the selection of specific products that addresses the NEEDS & CONCERNS of the masses, we have an unlimited opportunity for those who choose to join us.
Our product P911 means "Parent Alert, our children are in danger"!!! P911, delivers peace of mind and an answer for parents to a very real social epidemic that is sweeping the nation.
This is one of the rarest of product offerings that not only saves lives and protect children, but provides the ability to earn income while doing so.
This national epidemic has been discussed on national and local media outlets daily as well as being featured on shows like Oprah, Dr. Phil, and Prime Time TV Dramas.
Not only is this social epidemic being featured virtually daily on various media outlets, but as a recent poll below displays, this social epidemic is on the minds of parents as well.
Get Started Today!
Protecting children, saving lives, & building a solid financial future for you and your family.
- Essential (Free/One Child Only)
- Premier (One Child)
$19.95 per month
- Premier (Two or More Children)
$29.95 per month
Become a Customer
Common Sense Media Poll on Parents, Kids, & Internet Use
- 85% of Parents say the Internet is the most risky for kids compared to 13% for TV
- 80% of Parents worry about predators in their kids' internet use
- 76% of Parents say they would like to make the internet a safer place for kids
- 83% of Parents say there is no excuse for not knowing enough about the internet to protect your kids or teens
- 88% of parents think it's more important to know what their kids are doing online than to respect their kids' privacy
- 87% of parents seek out information about their kids' internet use a few times a month
- 28% of parents don't know or are not sure if their teens talk to strangers online
P911 provides you with an insightful view of what is going on in your kid's digital world, with a focus on social networks and the mobile phone. In addition to a bird's eye view, we also identify the things that parents are most concerned with": risky activities, risky connections and developing threats to your child's safety and well-being. Mobile phones have its benefits, but they also open the door to serious threats to our kids' safety.
Our advanced Parental Intelligence System will translate the dynamic language and analyze a child's social networking and mobile phone activity and notify you if we identify a threat to their well-being or a potentially risky activity. Teenagers often Instant Message which uses chat lingo to communicate and parents don't know the meanings of some of the most commonly used phrases. Here's and example: 57% of parents surveyed didn't know "LOL" (Laughing Out Loud), 68% didn't know "BRB" (Be Right Back), and 92% didn't know "A/S/L" (Age/Sex/Location).
Not only are our kids constantly "connected", they are able to access the web from almost anywhere — the family computer, school, the library, friends' homes, many digital televisions, hand-held gaming devices, portable music players, gaming consoles and more. Over half (51%) of parents surveyed either do not have, or do not know, if they have software on their computer(s) that monitors where their teenager(s) go online and with whom they interact. Forty-two percent of parents do not review the content of what their teenager(s) read and/or type in chat rooms or via instant messaging.
This information gap makes it possible for child predators to communicate directly with our children. It also enables kids to engage in risky activities such as sexting and cyber bullying. Ninety-five percent of parents surveyed couldn't identify common chat room lingo that teenagers use to warn the people they're chatting with that their parents are watching or reading their messages. Those phrases are "POS" (Parent Over Shoulder) and "P911" (Parent Alert).
Parents can now "have their kids' back", without constantly looking over their shoulder:
- Possible solicitation
- Possible sexual content
- Possible "sexting" images
- Possible references to drugs, alcohol or other illegal activity
- Possible threatening language, "hate speech" or references to violence, and/or profanity
- Possible suspicious activities
Child Safety System Market Analysis
37 million kids use FaceBook and MySpace:
- 13 million kids have a mobile phone between ages 9-12
- 89,000 convicted sexual predators were removed from MySpace in 2010
- The average teen sends 36,000 texts per year, 3,000 per month, and 100 per day, which averages to one text message every nine minutes
- 25% of teens admit to sending or posting inappropriate photos of themselves or others online and 40% have received them. (Sexting)
- 1 in 3 kids have been bullied — most haven't told a parent
- 1 in 5 kids have been solicited for sex online
- 63% of kids who use the internet regularly have been asked to meet in person by a complete stranger
- 69% of teens admit to regularly talking to strangers online
- 39 % have posted something they later regretted
- 37 % have used the sites to make fun of other students
- 25 % have created a profile with a false identity
- 24 % have hacked into someone else's social networking account
- 65% of high school students use cell phones in school
- One-quarter of text messages sent by teens are sent during class
- Teens with phones had a 566% increase in texting volume in the past two years
Technology and social media is a large and ever expanding marketplace. There are no indications that this trend will slow down as evident by cell phone usage ownership doubling in the last year alone among 9-12 year olds.
A new survey commissioned by the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children® (NCMEC) and Cox Communications reveals that, while nearly half of the parents surveyed monitor their children's online activity daily or weekly, the other half admit they don't even know that such monitoring tools are available. Introducing P911 a Social Safety System for Kids.
Independence Day™ is an on-line Family Finance Center that will help a family get in control of their finances and completely out of Debt in one third to one half of the time of their creditor's debt repayment plan, including their mortgage, spending the same total amount they currently spend!
Independence Day is a revolutionary money navigation system that not only helps people keep track of where their hard earned money is going, but is also a complete system that guides them to becoming completely debt free. Just as a navigation system is used on trips to get you from your current location to your desired destination, Independence Day is a customized financial roadmap that will guide them from where they're are now to where they want to go financially. It is simple to use and similar to the way they would put their current location into a travel navigation system. All they have to do is to enter the information into the Independence Day guided set up forms, click submit and your customized financial road map is created.
The system is so accurate that it will show the exact month and year they can be debt free (including their mortgage), how much interest they will save and how much they will save in monthly payments by following their customized financial roadmap. Their customized plan is available 24/7 and can be adjusted anytime they make a financial move. They can even run "what if" scenarios to see how new debts or new payments will affect their Independence Day.
Get Started Today!
$29.95 per month
Become a Customer
Features of the System
Independence Day™ incorporates many unique components that have over a decade and a half of proven success into one easy to use system, such as:
- The personalized Financial Blueprint that provides all the details needed to build a strong financial future.
- A customized debt pay down schedule that shows how much to send each creditor every month to achieve your Independence Day™, the day they are totally out of debt including your mortgage!
- The Money Separation Method is a new concept in budgeting that will make it much easier for you to keep track of the money and could also help to improve your credit score.
- "What If" Forecast Modeling displays what could happen before they make a financial commitment, (e.g. if I buy this car, what will it do to my financial picture?).
- Retirement Savings targeting with easy to follow guidelines for reaching the goal.
- Easy to set up accounts to help track and forecast where the hard earned money goes.
- 24/7 Internet Availability.
- Instant status reports shows know they're doing at any time and put them in a position when making a purchase to see exactly what this will do to their financial picture.
Healthcare is one of the top social and economic problems facing Americans today. The rising cost of medical care and health insurance is impacting the livelihood of many Americans in one way or another. The inability to pay for necessary medical care is no longer a problem affecting only the uninsured, but is increasingly becoming a problem for those with health insurance as well.
Our product addresses the health care crisis in America. Providing solutions for the 150 million underinsured and uninsured Americans through our partnership with one of the largest health care companies in North America — United Health Care. This solution is needed by 1 out of every 2 people in America.
Get Started Today!
- Basic Single Plan
$19.95 per month
- Basic Family Plan
$24.95 per month
- Enhanced Single Plan
$24.95 per month
- Enhanced Family Plan
$29.95 per month
Become a Customer
- Dental Care
- Vision / LASIK Savings
- 50% & Up Prescription Savings
- Long Term Care
- Primary and Specialty care
- Senior Care
- 500,000 Providers including Facilities Nationwide
- 24/7 Convenient access to Licensed Physicians
- 100% approval for membership and Guaranteed Savings & Benefits
- Available in 49 states
- Minimum Discount Guarantee policy—Our members are guaranteed to save
- Corporate Program
The lack of affordable health care is the top contributor for the loss of the masses first wealth - Their Health, and is a major deterrent to wealth accumulation. The below statics outline the severity of this crisis:
- The United States is the only wealthy, industrialized nation that does not have a universal health care system. Source: Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences.
- The primary reason given for lack of health insurance coverage in 2005 was cost (more than 50%).
- Preventable illness makes up approximately 80% of the burden of illness and 90% of all healthcare costs.
- Preventable illnesses account for eight of the nine leading categories of death.
- 75% of all health care dollars are spent on patients with one or more chronic conditions, many of which can be prevented, including diabetes, obesity, heart disease, lung disease, high blood pressure, and cancer. Source: Health Affairs.
- From 2000 to 2006, overall inflation has increased 3.5%, wages have increased 3.8%, and health care premiums have increased 87%. Source: Kaiser Family Foundation
- Over 8 in 10 uninsured people come from working families who cannot afford health insurance. — Kaiser Foundation.
- Two to three times as many people died from lack of health insurance as died from homicide.
- The Urban Institute's report estimates that at least 22,000 people in the 25-to-64 age group died due to lack of coverage in 2006."
- More than 40 million adults stated that they needed but did not receive one or more of these health services (medical care, prescription medicines, mental health care, dental care, or eyeglasses) in 2005 because they could not afford it. Source: National Center for Health Statistics.
A study conducted by the Commonwealth Fund and recently published in the online version of the Health Affairs journal a startling group of statistics that shows this increasing dilemma:
- The number of people who are underinsured has grown 60 percent to 25 million over the past four years.
- The fastest growing segment of the underinsured is middle and upper income families. The rate of underinsured for those with incomes of $40,000 or more nearly tripled, to 11 percent.
- The highest rate of underinsurance is in families with incomes under the poverty level (about $20,000), at 31 percent.
We have chosen to partner with United Health Care Group and Optimum Health to produce the nations premiere health savings program to address one of the hottest and most critical issues that face the masses of people in our country. This a true benefits program for the under-insured and the uninsured, and IS NOT INSURANCE, but it is an inexpensive alternative to having to pay retail for one's health care needs. Savings upwards of 50% can be reached by using this unique health and dental insurance benefits alternative.
At For The People, Our Independent Representatives are our most important asset, and we reward them with an exceptionally generous compensation plan. There are 13 ways to earn income with FTP and we invite you to watch our video to see them all!!
Download the Compensation Plan PDF
What separates FTP and its Representatives from everyone else in our industry is our commitment to the quality of training that we make readily available to our sales force. It's the System that one uses to run their business which will determine the level of success they will achieve in our industry.
For nearly 16 years we have firmly planted our flag in the deep rooted soil of training & support. We also have over 10 years experience in leadership development training.
Our proven training and support system has allowed us to consistently succeed regardless of the company, the comp plan, or the product offerings that we have represented in this industry. As more knowledgeable people enter this industry they are now choosing companies based on the training and support systems.
Lastly the largest aspect of one's success in our industry is determined by the culture created by the company's commitments to the 5 core building blocks which are leadership, personal growth, recognition, training, and team building. our experience as consultants in the field, allowed us to learn first-hand how these five core building blocks impact the success of our Representatives and their organizations.
Products with a Purpose, P911 Social Safety System for Kids, Independence Day Financial Freedom Software, People's Plan Affordable Healthcare
P911 Social Safety System for Kids, How Does It Work?, P911 Product Demo
Independence Day Financial Freedom Software, In the News, Product Overview
People's Plan Affordable Healthcare, People's Plan Extensive Overview
QR Code Overview, How Does It Work?